£30 new member offer

I’ve had a letter with a code for a new member to get a £30 bonus.
But no T&C, letter says to look for email with T&C. I’ve had no email, only the £20 offer one.
What are the T&C for the £30 offer.

1 Like

Hi Kaf,

The email with the T&Cs will be going out later today, we wanted to wait until everyone received the letter before sending out the email.

1 Like

Hi,
Also received a letter and have shared the code already.
Have a friend who’s just downloaded the app, but says they can’t find an option to input said code.

@Viney If they go profile > rewards they can enter it there.

Cheers

Alex

This is what they’ve sent me . . .

Hi Viney,

This is how your friend should be able to sign up. The image below showcases how a new user should be able to enter the referral code, if they are not a new user they will not be able to see this. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Hi Fred,

As an investor & a customer can I ask that this type of unnecessary communication is reviewed asap. I too got the letter, I immediately thought that it was a waste of money. It was on higher quality paper too! It wouldn’t have been too bad if there was a reference too a web address to type in that took you to a link to forward to a friend. But there wasn’t even that. What is the point of sending me a letter to let me know that you are going to send me an email? Just send me the email & put the money saved on snail mail directly into my account!

1 Like

Hi Gary,

No need to stress here, sending out letters is not something we have done before and it is not something we plan to do regularly. We thought it would be a nice, slightly more personal touch. Worth pointing out we have 23,000 investors it’s hard to please them all, some people really liked the letter while others shared a more similar opinion to you, no way to win!

1 Like

Some you won’t please at all bud no matter how hard you try….

2 Likes