A Ordinary Shares in Chip

This is a question about investment in Chip shares which doesn’t seem to have a current category! Can anyone through this medium please tell me if my latest investment in Chip which was converted into A Ordinary Shares, for which I received a Statement of Beneficial Ownership last month, will be included

I don’t understand what you are asking. Included in what?

1 Like

Sorry my earlier post was sent before being completed. I would like to know whether the A Ordinary Shares in which I invested in September 2020 and received a Statement of Beneficial Ownership last month, will be included in the Enterprise Investment Scheme and, if so, when I can expect an EIS Compliance Certificate for this investment. Thank you.

No they aren’t. The convertible round and the following round aren’t EIS eligible

Thank you very much. It seemed a straightforward question, but difficult to get an answer!

Well the easiest place to also look is on Crowdcube in your portfolio. If you click the Chip investment you want for that time period it would either have EIS at the top if eligible otherwise if it doesn’t have it then it’s not :+1:

3 Likes

My April 2020 investment in chip is not shown on crowdcube, nor have I had any EIS certificate.
Any ideas?