Can't cancel or withdraw

Reported this a few times in-app now, but thought I better drop it here too.

Since adding my Monzo card, I haven’t been able to withdraw. When I type in the amount I’d like to withdraw, nothing happens when I press go. I have to talk to the team to withdraw anything.

I also can’t cancel auto-saves. Whenever I press cancel, it says ‘Cancelled’ on the activity page but then I get a message in the ‘Chat’ section saying ‘We’re not able to cancel this save, sorry!’ even though it’s well before 2 pm. The money is still then taken out of my account, even if I’ve talked to a staff member to cancel it.

I’ve been told these are recognised bugs and are being worked on, so hopefully gone in the next update. Any idea when that will be?

Cheers,
James

I still can’t cancel auto saves, please can you tell me when this will be sorted ? I have saves on pause now. I was told weeks ago it would be remedied. This is on an IOS device. @sarahchip

@Pazza & @jameshill - the fix for this went out yesterday, so if you update to the latest version you should be all sorted now. :smiley:

2 Likes

Great, thanks! Will give it a try.

Hey @sarahchip, still doesn’t work on iOS 13.

Cheers,
James

Hi @jameshill, apologies, the cancelling bug is fixed but yep, withdrawals on the iOS 13 beta aren’t yet. If you jump onto live chat in the app, we can withdraw manually for you for the time being.

1 Like

@jameshill Ah, it’s actually on the task list for this sprint, so a fix may be here very soon!

1 Like