Change Bank Card

I can find no way of changing my linked bank card - its expired and there seems to be no mechanism to update it to make instant saves

@mikew if you go into chip chat and ask they will disconnect your card and you should be able to connect a new one in app​:credit_card::money_with_wings: It is fairly straight forward, my mum did it the other day :mrs_claus:They are open Mon to Fri.

If you need anytging else just drop @sarahchip or @Tom_Chip a message :iphone::fax:

1 Like

That’s right! Just pop onto livechat and we’ll get that sorted for you!

We are working on bringing it into the app so you can do it yourself, too. :smiley:

1 Like

Hi, sorry if I’m being thick but where is the live chat in the app? I don’t seem to have that option!
I also need to update an expired card. Thank you
UPDATE: I’m being thick Haha, found it now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Shame it still hasn’t been brought to the app over 1.5 years later.

Have just discovered my bank card needs updating in the app and am very surprised to learn I need to go through live chat (which doesn’t operate on the weekend, so I’ll need to wait until tomorrow). It’s the sort of thing I would expect would be self service since that’s the case with pretty much every other service I have a debit or credit card attached to.