Goal withdrawals

Would it be possible to elaborate on if/when an app change will be made to allow you to withdraw from only completed goals?

Right now a withdrawal pulls from all of your funds, including incomplete goals, which means you have to redo them all to reallocate the unallocated funds?

I asked about this in live chat and was told it was under consideration. I asked for a roadmap, I was told to come here…

2 Likes

The best solution would be if your money could be stored in spaces like Starling.

The problem with that is trying to achieve the best return. I think right now Chip can pay 0.3%, whereas you can get 0.5%-2% elsewhere for a few minutes work.

I guess it depends on your goals, and the time your willing to spend setting it up.

Hi,

Thanks for your reply but unfortunately it’s not entirely appropriate. I’m a Chip investor and this is a Chip forum so being advised to move to Starling isn’t what I’m looking for here.

Allan

1 Like

Completely agree and share the frustration. The whole goals feature is a waste of time considering you can’t withdraw from a single. I stopped using it a long time ago. Chip’s competitors such as Plum allow you to do this making for a much better and easier UX, seems ridiculous Chip hasn’t implemented this earlier. Until this is done, I can’t make use of one of their main features.

3 Likes

Fair enough. Chip have a lot of catching up to do, to build a viable product to entice users.

Hey there, thanks for this feedback - I’ve passed it on the the VP’s of Design and Product - as usual, your feedback and suggestions are hugely appreciated :slight_smile:

Hi @KrishChip, thank you.

I’ve also found a bug/misrepresentation but can’t demonstrate without showing my values. Should I email this in?