Goals - Sneek peek 👀

goalsimage

Good morning!

At Chip, we know how important it is for you to have goals in life to aim towards! That’s why we’ve been working hard to make you stay as motivated as possible to help achieve those goals!

Our most asked for improvement for goals has been to allow you to upload your own image - we have listened and we have delivered! This will be able to download from both app stores from next week - so keep your eyes out for comms about this!

Visualisation is everything, so get as creative as you can and make sure your new selected image drives you towards success!

Along side this new feature, we have also tweaked existing features to improve the overall experience:

• Improved AI for prediction your goal completion
  • General bugs

We hope you have fun with these new features and they help you achieve your goals - we’ve got lots of other exciting improvements being worked on by the product team at the moment so this won’t be the last you hear from us.

What else would you like to see us work on to improve goals?

Have a good day!

Liam - Product Design

(apologies for the poor quality GIF - the forum requires huge compression!)

5 Likes

Hi @liamchip, looks cool! Is it possible to have more than 3 goals now, or move money between goals?

If not, is there a reason why it’s so limited?

There isn’t a TestFlight for this either is there?

Thanks,
James

1 Like

This will be released next week to everyone, so I don’t think there will be a public TF build between now and then.

The reason we are at a 3 goal limit currently is so that your saves don’t get too diluted between many goals as then it becomes harder to achieve them - looking forward though, we shall be lifting this limit once we have the ability to save and withdraw directly from a goal :slight_smile:

Hope that helps!

Cheers

Great, thanks for the explanation, makes sense. Look forward to all the shiny new bits. Really liking the simplicity the interest account, look forward to that being integrated more with the usual experience also.

Cheers,
James

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback James, always appreciated!

Are shared goals ever going to be introduced? I remember looking forward to them when the new chip was revealed but haven’t heard anything about them since

1 Like

Hi,

I just experimented with the goals feature:

• I couldn’t see any way to manually allocate money to a goal after the initial allocation. So you can only use goals with autosaves?

• I couldn’t see any way to change the goal amount after it has been set. So, if you need to change the amount you are aiming for, you can’t.

• The goals feature only seems to work with the autosave account so any money in the Interest Account is ignored.

I think the above are all limitations which could be addressed.

Ben

Is this still being released this week?

Hi Dave, we had a few internal testing issues so this will now be released on Wednesday.

We have a super exciting release today though, so keep an eye out for that!

Cheers,
Liam

1 Like

Ok cool thanks for the update :+1: