HTB: Missing interest payments

What on earth is going on with the HTB account?

I’m now missing interest payments from

24, 25, 26 July
9 August
19 August

I’ve raised this several times now on the app Help chat.

Can someone @Team-Chip give me a date when these missing payments will be made to me and the problem resolved?

Has anyone else had this problem?

I’ve signed up to the new savings account but trust in the systems and customer service is starting to fail somehat.

1 Like

@Team-Chip
Just noticed the same issue on my HTB account. Missing yesterday (19th) and the three consecutive dates in July (24-26).
I do however have the 9th Aug!

Something strange going on - look forward to an update.

1 Like

Yes agree. I have just seen and I have the same missing interest.

1 Like

I hadnt realised but yes, missing 24/7-26/7, 8/8-9/8 and 19/8 (inclusive)

1 Like

Hey guys, we are aware of this issue, you will all receive the interest you are entitled to. This is a bug that is being fixed by our head of engineering, I am catching up with him tomorrow, following that I will let you all know what is going on, this will be fixed soon. Sorry about not getting back sooner I was on holiday last week

1 Like

Hey all,

I have just spoke to our head of engineering, this is what’s going on in regard to the HTB issue.

This is purely a display issue, you have not lost out on any interest. The interest has been earned and paid correctly by the bank.

From Chip’s side of things we need to tweak a couple of things to make sure the the interest is visible in app. This visibility issue should be fixed in the next few days.

Thank you all for raising this issue, we really appreciate it. @LMcC @Griff @anj @Geraint

1 Like

Thanks for the update. Good to know it’s nothing major.

1 Like

Thanks for the update, Fred.

1 Like