Manual save won’t work as says I’ve hit the Chip savings limit but my balance is under £7k

I tried to make a manual save this morning and I get a message saying I’ve hit the Chip savings limit but my balance is under £7k…help please.

I know that since starting with Chip I’ve saved in total £10k but my balance is clearly way under at the present time…

That’s interesting! I’ll tag @Donald-Chip in case he’s seen this before, but I would also recommend you give our live chat team a shout in the app, as they’ll be able to take a closer look at your account and see what’s going on. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cheers I’ve messaged live chat too just waiting for a response

I had exactly the same issue, live chat reset my account and I had to reconnect my debit card!

Donald and Tali have sorted it but no idea what the issue was…

I’m glad it’s sorted for you now!

It will have been logged, though, so the dev team will take a look and see what caused it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am getting this issue also, so there is a chance that this is still ongoing. It has happened the last two times I have attempted a manual save. It let me take my balance with a manual save to £3999.99, but not £4000.00. When I try to do another manual save to get across the £4000 boundary, I am being told that my card is declined (even though Chip happily took some money off the card moments earlier).