Press update - 2021 so far

Hi all,

I hope you’re having a good week!

It’s Daria, Chip’s Head of PR, here with another update. My previous post covered our 2020 press results, whereas this time, I’d like to give you an overview of how this year is going in terms of coverage.

So far this year we’ve landed 93 pieces of coverage, with more in the pipeline. In fact, January 2021 was our second biggest month on record for the volume of coverage with 73 pieces (September holds the top spot thanks to our crowdfunding campaign).

I had shared some of the January press highlights in my previous update, so this time I’d like to flag a couple of recent articles featuring interviews with our EXCO team:

• Simon joined the team at Fintech Finance for an interview as part of their Virtual Arena series
  • Alex was interviewed by Crowdfunding Champions for their latest podcast episode - out soon!
  • He was also quoted in the recent articles from TechRound and Fintech Alliance
  • Our Chief Compliance Officer, Gerard, joined a digital panel the RegTech Live event
  • Alex was interviewed by The Telegraph about savings, goals, and Chip in general. and will also be doing a podcast with the Finch Marketing Hub - both out soon!
  • Simon and Sharon, our COO, will be judging TechRound’s Fintech50 in the coming weeks.

And lastly, while I have your attention, I wanted to do a shout out for case studies for a broadcast interview. I’m looking for savers who are using/have used Chip to put money aside for a house deposit. Drop me a line on daria@getchip.uk if you or someone you know might be up for it!

Thanks,
Daria

3 Likes