Say hi and introduce yourself! 👋

Hi All,

Super excited to be here ! I am an investor too ! Super excited to use chip ! Saving is something I always wanted to do, but never did ! Chip has HELPED me ! Thank you !
Introduced this to folks at work and friends. We even have a internal chat group at work just for chip users ! Showing off our savings etc etc !

Live and work in London !

4 Likes

Hi Jane!
Congratulations on your new job! Great idea to download Chip, it’ll help you save up for sure :slight_smile: It would be great if you could keep us up to date with your journey that would be amazing, Let us know how you’re getting on in a couple of months! Email sheridan@getchip.uk to keep us in the loop :smiley:

Hi, I live in London came by chip on a chance and found it’s amazing, trying to get my friends and family onboard but seems my enthusiasm isn’t enough, any suggestions to get them more intrigued let me know. Take care in these C19 times #StaySafe

1 Like

Hi Nice to meet you I’m steven.hows everyone is everyone keeping safe

1 Like

Hello everyone! I’m so pleased to have found this as I was a plum saver but switched to chip and have missed the sense of community. I still get the plum Facebook updates so searched for similar for chip and arrived here! I’ve been missing out on so much!

1 Like

Hi I’m Andy. Live in Kent, England. Work in ICT. I’m 52 years old. Not sure how I found Chip now but I love it and it’s helped me to buy my new 65 inch TV :blush:

1 Like

Hello I’m Bec. I’m loving Chip and I’m an Employment Law Consultant. So I’m very busy at the moment!

1 Like

Hi I’m Brian. I currently work as a carer with adults with learning disabilities and various physical, mental, and emotional challenges, as well as a residential care worker for looked after children.

2 Likes

Hi I’m Ruth from the Midlands, semi-retired.
I work from home as a researcher for an author. I’m into all things ethical. Chip has really helped me save but believe that real Wealth is Health.

Looking forward to the new interest accounts and hope that there will be a choice for an ethical bank, one that gives back to community, the thing that everyone forgot and now we all rely on.

Hi, I’m Gary, I’ve just joined up.

I’ve been trying to link my bank account to the app but it doesn’t seem to be working. Who do I contact to investigate the problem?

Thanks

hello@getchip.uk is support email address.

Ben

Hey all,

Im Darren, currently ‘held up/quarantined’ in London :cityscape:, my roots are midlands but have hopes to spread my wings to the Cotswolds very soon :deciduous_tree:. I work for a tech/creative business but also have a passion for upcyclying lamps :traffic_light: Lamp5 … here is one i made earlier from a singer sewing machine. Anyone who wants to be bored to death about lights :yawning_face: im right here :raised_hand:

Really good to be part of this community and looking forward to getting to know :fries: more.

Stay safe and well

3 Likes

What a wonderful upcycling, great to see it!

Hello,

I am new to the forum.

Thanks

2 Likes

Good morning :sunny:

Posting this here as thought the best place rather than create a new thread.

Did there used to be a referral thread where people posted codes etc for other companies?

I can completely understand why it may have been removed though - rival companies, competition etc

Cheers

There did used to be, but I think you are right that it has been removed as I can’t find it.

Ben

1 Like

It’s coming back ‘in the summer’…

1 Like

hi :wave: I am very new here so any tips people have could they let me know please. Thank you in advance

1 Like

I have just signed up so I’m new to everything

Hi there, how does Chip Community work?