I’ve been saving into my Chip account for a month now. However something has clearly gone wrong!
- I received an email message this morning from Chip congratulating me on saving £19.56 (when I have, in fact save MUCH more than that!)
- The card my Chip account is linked to has been stopped by my bank due to fraudulent transactions
- I can’t even log in to Chip now
- There’s no way of contacting anyone from Chip
- Chip has almost £100 of my cash and I have no way of accessing it!
- I am deeply concerned
I would appreciate some feedback and advice on this.