What would you like to see on the new Chip Dashboard? What is most important?

Now then,

I’m Elliot, and I’ve joined Chip as a Product Designer working alongside Liam and the team to help design the best experience we can for savers like you!

We’ve got an exciting product roadmap planned, and I can’t wait to be apart of it and show you what’s to come.

I’ll be reaching out to you more in the coming weeks, as I’m interested in getting to know more of your thoughts and feelings about our product and what you’d like to see in the future. :smile:

But to kick things off today, I’d like to ask you about our app home screen, which is currently our classic ‘Chip Chat’. But soon to be replaced with a brand new Chip Dashboard!

The question is: What would you like to see on your Chip Dashboard as you open the app? What should we show you first, and what is most important to you? :thinking:

Here are a few of our ideas, but feel free to suggest your own:

• Auto-save notifications
  • New Chip updates: Latest features, company updates, action prompts
  • Blog feed from the website
  • Next save insights: Save estimate, how much of your next save will go towards your goals etc
  • Your Top Transactions (From connected current account)
  • Deposit and Withdraw
  • Quick access to Save settings: Overdraft, Minimum balance, save level and saving rules
  • Chip Chat to show notifications and important information.

Let us know how important these are by putting a number against each of the above:

5 - Strongly important
4 - Important
3 - Medium importance
2 - Least important
1 - Very least important

Remember, feel free to add your own suggestions to the list as well!

So have your say. Help influence the product. Make Chip better for everyone.

Enjoy your Wednesday :+1:t2:

2 Likes
  • Auto-save notifications 3
  • New Chip updates: Latest features, company updates, action prompts 4
  • Blog feed from the website 2
  • Next save insights: Save estimate, how much of your next save will go towards your goals etc 4
  • Your Top Transactions (From connected current account) 2
  • Deposit and Withdraw 5
  • Quick access to Save settings: Overdraft, Minimum balance, save level and saving rules 3
  • Chip Chat to show notifications and important information.3
1 Like

I would have:

• Current balance
  • Change in balance over the past x period (probably a month)
  • Deposit/Withdraw

Then any/all of the below.

• Auto-save notifications
    2? Not sure how you would present this. Don’t users already get this information as a real time notification?

• New Chip updates: Latest features, company updates, action prompts

• Blog feed from the website

• Next save insights: Save estimate, how much of your next save will go towards your goals etc

• Your Top Transactions (From connected current account)
    3 - Does “top” mean highest value or latest or something else? Is this both deposits and withdrawals?

• Quick access to Save settings: Overdraft, Minimum balance, save level and saving rules

• Chip Chat to show notifications and important information

Ben

*edited to amend backwards ranking

There needs to be a way to get off the bank connection screen at login so you can use the rest of the app features…such as live chat

Hi Elliot, looking forward to seeing this new dashboard homepage! My scores would be:

• Auto-save notifications 3
  • New Chip updates: Latest features, company updates, action prompts 3
  • Blog feed from the website 1
  • Next save insights: Save estimate, how much of your next save will go towards your goals etc 5
  • Your Top Transactions (From connected current account) - not sure what this means?
  • Deposit and Withdraw 4
  • Quick access to Save settings: Overdraft, Minimum balance, save level and saving rules 2
  • Chip Chat to show notifications and important information. 3 - unless I’ve initiated a conversation with support, in which case I’d like to be able to we any New replies easily,

Other suggestions:
*Current Chip balance 4
*Current amount of bonus accrued since last payout, current bonus %, and next bonus payout date 5
*Current streak 4

• Auto-save notifications -3
  • New Chip updates: Latest features, company updates, action prompts -5
  • Blog feed from the website -4
  • Next save insights: Save estimate, how much of your next save will go towards your goals etc -3
  • Your Top Transactions (From connected current account) -3
  • Deposit and Withdraw -3
  • Quick access to Save settings: Overdraft, Minimum balance, save level and saving rules -4
  • Chip Chat to show notifications and important information. -4