Where can I find my EIS Certificates from previous investments

I am quite new to this although I have been investing in Chip since 2018. Although I have the emails which were sent to say the EIS cert is ready to download from my portfolio. When I go onto my portfolio though, I cannot see where to download the EIS Certificates. Can anyone enlighten me as to where I can find them in my portfolio??

1 Like

Go to Crowdcube. Under your investment, there is a tab/section called ‘Document’, where you can find your certificate.

3 Likes

Thank you! You would not believe how long I spent trying to find it before asking on here :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

Do we need to do anything with it? Send it off anywhere?

I think these investments are locked in for 3 years anyway.

Is there a separate cert for EIS in addition to the standard share cert? If not, how can i tell if the investment was part of/can be applied tax treatment under EIS? Confused…!

So it looks like this was the convertible round in September 2020 which was not EIS eligible.
EIS certificates would show separately in your account alongside the share certificate.
Previous rounds in November 2018, September 2019 & April 2020 all were EIS eligible but the last two raises were not.

Thank you very much! That’s all i needed to know fellow investor…

1 Like