Your Total Balance

Could the total balance figure on the home page be changed to include the new investments ? Currently it only shows the total saved in the chip cash accounts.

1 Like

Hey Mark!

Love the idea, I just suggested it to one of our product designers and she has told me it is a feature they plan on offering in the future. We don’t have a date for it yet but will let you know when I do!

Would be interesting to know how many people would like to see this feature. Good people of the Chip Forum let me know if this feature tickles your fancy!

3 Likes

I’d like it as a feature but not a priority…

I’d like to be able to see the contract notes more easily after investing has competed. Should be able to click the activity tab within the investment and link to the appropriate transaction without having to go into profile and then contact notes…

1 Like

sounds a good idea
Maybe on home page it could show total balance with savings and investments displayed below separately

2 Likes

Rob! This is really helpful stuff, we have a lot of new features on the way, this isn’t a top priority but it is something we want to get out soon.

I’ll speak to our Head of Commercials as well as one of our product designers about the contract notes and see what can be done.

1 Like

Michael! Love this, will pass on the idea to one of our designers.